Sunday, January 28, 2018

New Beginnings

Hey y'all! I'm Taylor! I'm a 20-something future Registered Nurse and this blog will be all about my random musings about getting into nursing school, working at the hospital, and maybe some personal life lessons I'll learn this year. While I know that we're almost to February, 2017 was a doozie of a year and I'm working to turn this year into something different. I've decided to cut ties with Facebook and hopefully I hold to that! This semester, I'm taking Anatomy, Chemistry, and Nutrition while working full-time and helping my mom keep an eye on my ailing and aging grandmother. My goal is to get accepted into nursing school in the Spring of 2019. Until then, I'm going to be working my tail off to achieve that. I'm also hoping to get into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu if money allows for that endeavor. OH. And I'm also trying to graduate college without any debt, student loans included! So hold on tight and take a seat on this wild ride with me because it's going to be pretty legit!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Ramsey Plan: June 2018 Budget/Debt Totals

This month has been an odd one! I made the decision to move out of my grandmother's house where I was living rent free into an apartme...