Sunday, April 1, 2018

Dave Ramsey Plan! Debt Totals: April 2018

Welcome to the end of March! This year is flying by! I now only have about six weeks until the semester is over! Holy cow! Let's get into where I'm at with my Baby Steps and my Debt Snowball. Keep in mind, you still make minimum payments on everything even while in Baby Step #1! :)

As of today, my current Baby Step is: Baby Step #1 - $817 ($183 until funded). I will admit, that this money sits in the same account as where I auto-pay my bills from; however, I over fund it every week so I also know that I will always have more than enough in there to cover an emergency. Basically, as long as I have more than $1,300 in that account every week, I'm good to go. It works for me. ;)

Current Debt Totals:
Cox Communications($61)      $0
DLO #1($92)                            $0
Optometrist($103)                    $0
DLO #2($201)                          $0
10gym(collections)($290)        $290
DLO #3($382)                          $0
AT&T($879)                             $500*
SVRH(collections)($700)        $700
Mom($675)                              $700**                           
Navient #1($2,750)                  $1,055
Navient #2($2,750)                  $2,740
Car Loan($11,208)                   $8,592
TOTAL: $20,091                     $14,577

Total Debt Paid to Date:         $5,514


*AT&T: I financed my iPhone 7 Plus. You can only make minimum payments OR you can pay it off in full. No extra payments allowed! So until I'm able to pay it all off at once, it will be there for awhile.


**I had to borrow money from my mom! NOT FUN. While she did not ask me to pay her back with interest, I have chosen to because she had to put the money on her credit card. If you haven't noticed, I don't have a shred of credit card debt and never will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Ramsey Plan: June 2018 Budget/Debt Totals

This month has been an odd one! I made the decision to move out of my grandmother's house where I was living rent free into an apartme...